Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The big ONE Birthday Girl


My Second May birthday girl!
I can still remember how excited Mikayla was to find out she was having a little sister!  She told me that she already knew it!  She has  loved almost every second of being a big sister to this sweet girl Marissa!  I had a much more pleasant experience with the birth of Marissa and she was so loud the second she was born that I knew she was healthy!  I was so happy and lucky to become a Mommy to another sweet girl!  She stayed as calm as a mouse the entire hospital say-  Then we came home and parenting began!  I am thankful for modern medicine that has helped her through this re flux issue she has had!  and She has become such a character and  Full of life!  wants to make everyone smile or laugh.  She lights up the room when she walks in!  I have forgot to mention she is so tiny!  She is in the 5 percentile for almost everything except her head!  I love her being so little but it has been a bit of a challenge when it comes to passing down clothing! Lucky once again to have a healthy baby girl and she has grown up so fast- much faster when you want to be like big sister!  Happy first year my sweet Marissa! WE are so lucky to be your family!  


Favorite time of the day is taking baths with sister!  She loves to help drain the water and from the first time  she stood up in the bath I have been telling her "sit on your bummy" and she splashes back down!
She hadn't seen Ryan for almost 8 months and the minute she was around her Uncle she was so smiley!





Smiley girl!

She loves getting into the Tupperware and kids plates area!  I have tried every lock there is and still she some how knows when they aren't being utilized!

She started walking right around her birthday!  She is wearing a 6 month dress in this picture!  (And yes she is this smiley most of the time!)

She wants to be just like her big sister!  and yes she begs to wear EVERYTHING that sister doesn't put away!

No comments: